On this website you can apply for a press ticket for COMPOSITES EUROPE 2016. Please note our accreditation rules.
Accreditation for COMPOSITES EUROPE 2016 is granted solely for the purpose of enabling journalistic coverage.
The following persons may receive press accreditation:
- Holders of a valid press pass from a non–industry affiliated press association, either from Germany or abroad.
- Holders of a valid press pass from a specialist journalists’ association covering topics of the trade fair in question, either from Germany or abroad.
- Persons from Germany or abroad who can demonstrate their journalistic (or photojournalistic) activities as follows:
- by presenting the original copy of articles bearing the author’s name and which were published no earlier than six months prior to the event in question,
- by presenting the original copy of a masthead/publishing details naming that person as an editor, or as a member or contributor on the permanent editorial staff, from no earlier than six months prior to the event in question,
- by presenting a written, original copy of an editorial job assignment for the trade fair in question,
- by providing a web link to an online publication, of which that person is the originator, which is established within the respective trade fair community. In such cases pre–accreditation is necessary due to an extended verification process.
- by submitting proof, not more than six months old, that a person works for student publications, or by submitting a valid press pass from a youth press organisation.
Furthermore, the trade fair organisers reserve the right to conduct further investigations to establish proof of journalistic activities, even if a press pass has been submitted. Legitimation should be submitted in German or English. In individual cases the trade fair organisers reserve the right to additionally request submission of a valid ID containing photographic identification. There is no entitlement to accreditation. The trade fair organisers reserve the right to apply the provisions of their internal regulations