The Magnesium Area offers your industry an attractive platform at ALUMINIUM 2020. With over 1,000 exhibitors from 50 countries and an more than expected 27,000 visitors from around 100 countries, it is the world’s biggest get-together of the aluminium industry. Every two years, here you can meet your target groups from all industries where aluminium is used, e.g. automotive & transport, building & construction, mechanical and plant engineering. For the fourth time in a row, there will be a focus on magnesium as an alloying element and engineering material. The Magnesium Area is located right in the middle of the highly frequented Hall 10.
Your advantages as exhibitor:
- At ALUMINIUM, exhibitors from the magnesium industry will receive more attention and will be able to present their products to a much wider audience.
- You will find the right target group here: automobile OEMs + suppliers, mechanical and plant engineers, electronics industry.
- matchmaking: Exhibitors and registered visitors can establish contact with each other prior to the trade fair.
- Stand out – both online and on-site: The Magnesium Area is a highlight of Hall 10, which is dedicated to casting, furnace technology and heat treatment. We have put together various participation packages for you.
- Exhibitors at the Magnesium Area can offer developers and designers visiting the fair an additional approach to lightweight construction.
- A good combination: Magnesium is an additional lightweight construction material that perfectly complements aluminium.
- Inclusion in the visitor communication, e.g. information about the Magnesium Area
and your products:
- Press releases, newsletters and visitor brochures
- Pavilion page in the catalogue
- Pavilion listing online
- Emphasis of your pavilion in the pocket floor plan.
Choose an info counter in the Magnesium Area or an individual booth in a pavilion.
Your package services are:
- Individual entry in the catalogue and on the website
- Marketing materials to invite your customers (free of charge)
- At least 2 free exhibitor passes
- Basic cleaning and daily cleaning during the trade fair incl. waste disposal
- General booth security for the pavilion
Price info counter: € 3.970,- / info counter
Price individual booth: € 275,- / sqm plus € 60,- per sqm for basic booth construction and basic power package € 304,- plus additional costs according to registration form for a corner stand, 2 pages open
All prices exclude the legally applicable rate of VAT