AionaCast Consulting GmbH (2018)
71665 Vaihingen an der Enz,
+49 (7042) 1200072
- Automotive industry
- Electronics / electrics
AionaCast Consulting GmbH is closely intertwined with the aluminum casting production process. In particular, the areas of engineering, consulting, sales and new technologies are covered.
The exhibition highlight is the RoBoC (Roll Bond Core) process.
AionaCast has applied a PCT patent for an entirely new manufacturing process, which significantly simplifies the production of liquid-cooled casted aluminum housings for the electro-mobility in mass production.
The patent application is not a development or refinement of known methods, but something entirely new.
Liquid cooled stator housing for an automotive e-engine application Manufacturing process of the cooling channel, PCT patent pending: -...
Liquid cooled stator housing for an automotive e-engine application
Manufacturing process of the cooling channel, PCT patent pending:
- Aluminium roll-bond is inflated by compressed air to form the cooling channels
- Stamping the final shape
- Welding inlet and outlet pipes
- Coating for “no-gap” between roll-bond and casting if requested
- Bending to a cylinder
- Inserting into a casting die
- Pouring aluminium
- Temperature control during casting from INSIDE
- 1 piece of casting, no additional machinery or assembly process necessary
- Elimination of the highly complex sand core production and of the necessity to remove the sand core
- Elimination of the mechanical process step and associated closing of the core prints
- Shorter cycle times for the casting process
- Elimination of the flow rate and pressure test after casting
- Less X-ray tests and casting scraps
The process is also suitable for battery housings, power unit housings, junction boxes and more.
- Raw materials, Primary metal products, Semi-finished products, Semi-fabricates - Castings - Mold casting
- Raw materials, Primary metal products, Semi-finished products, Semi-fabricates - Hybrid components