Australian Mines Limited (2018)
66 St. Georges Terrace
WA 6005 Perth,
Australia, Western Australia
+61 8 9481 5811
Australian Mines Limited is an ASX-listed resource company pursuing a dominant position in the production and supply of battery and technology metals to global markets.
The company is developing world-class cobalt-scandium-nickel projects in Australia to meet the demand created by the global shift to cleaner, more sustainable energy sources.
At a glance Australian Mines has:
• A proven track record, having successfully operated an
underground nickel mine in Western Australia.
• Expanded operations into battery metals in 2016.
• The only battery metals company in Australia with a
100% off-take agreement secured for cobalt and nickel.
• A binding agreement with leading global industrial
conglomerate, Korean-based SK Innovation1.
• Invested to build a state-of-the-art battery metals
the processing plant in Queensland, Australia.
• Australian ASX Ticker: AUZ
• USA OTCQB Ticker: AMSLF
• Frankfurt Stock Exchange Ticker: MJH
• Included in ASX / S & P Dow Jones All Ordinaries Index
• Market Capitalisation (June 1, 2018): A$254 million