Here you find detailed information about the different ways of participation at ALUMINIUM 2018
Just tell us your wishes regarding the size and type of stand by using this link and we will be glad to send you a non-binding stand proposal including hall plans and cost calculation by email.
1. Stand rent
- Row stand (1 open side): 240.00 EUR/sqm
- Corner stand (2 open sides): 263.00 EUR/sqm
- End of block (3 open sides): 279.00 EUR/sqm
- Island site (4 open sides): 297.00 EUR/sqm
2. Additional costs
- Costs depending on the stand size: Extra lump sum for hall cleaning, hall climate and waste disposal: 34.00 EUR/sqm
- AUMA contribution (Association of the German Trade Fair Industry): 0.60 EUR/sqm
General additional costs (do not depend on size and type of stand):
- Application fee: 76.00 EUR
- Marketing package basic (obligatory): 922.00 EUR (catalogue entry, internet entry, advertising: entrance vouchers, stickers, invitation flyers for visitors)
Marketing package advanced (marketing package basic + additional services): 1,550.00 EUR (plus logo online exhibitor profile, online exhibitor list and trade fair catalogue, invitation function)
Marketing package superior (marketing package advanced + additional services): 2,600.00 EUR (plus two product presentations in the online exhibitor list, logo on the homepage)
- Insurance: 333.00 EUR
3. Stand construction
Our partner for stand construction will offer four different options for shell scheme.
Of course you can exhibit with other companies on a joint stand and share the costs. Please note that one company has to be registered as a main exhibitor.
The registration of co-exhibitors has to be done by the main exhibitor with a order form.
For each co-exhibitor a fee of 541.00 EUR will be charged. The marketing package basic of 922.00 EUR is compulsory for every exhibitor and co-exhibitor. Optionally upgrade to marketing package advanced for 1,550.00 EUR or marketing package superior for 2,600.00 EUR plus legal VAT.
Present yourself together with other companies from your country in one of our national pavilions. You will be supported in your mother language by one of our representatives. We organize the stand construction and offer you a full-service-package in order to reduce your organisation and resource effort so that you can take the most possible advantage of your time at ALUMINIUM 2018. The pavilions will be promoted specifically in newsletters, press releases and print media.
Present yourself together with other companies from your segment in one of our theme pavilions. We organize the stand construction and offer you a full-service-package in order to reduce your organisation and resource effort so that you can thoroughly devote to you customer. Visitors will become aware of your segment and can find that topic concentrated at one place. The pavilions will be promoted specifically in newsletters, press releases and print media.
Themes within a pavilion in 2018
- Foundry Pavilion: All about casting - Product solutions in aluminium
- Competence Centre Surface Technology: Design meets functionality - Surface treatment of aluminium
- Primary Pavilion: Equipment and technology for primary production
- Welding and Joining Pavilion: Combining with aluminium
- Recycling Pavilion: Sustainability through climate protection and resource efficiency
- Magnesium Area: Integrative area for delivery and development of the material magnesium
- Digital Manufacturing: development to an intelligent production
- Environmental Engineering: industrial production is relying increasingly on sustainability and environmental friendliness
- Industry meets Science : Scope for new ideas and research projects
Once you have registered for the ALUMINIUM, we'll send you the link to the service forms etc. in spring 2018. Use these to place any orders for exhibition services. We've put together a check list containing all the key planning steps to give you maximum support in your planning.